In this thankless world I would like to thank God for providing me a wonderful supper of dal +rice+pickle, nothing can beat this combination.
Just now my roomie has ordered me to get the post meal cutting ready, well nowadays I can say proudly say I make good tea. Well wishers might say finally an alternative career has emerged for me.
Another roomie of mine (famous for taking baths only on weekends) is bombarding one PJ after another. Obviously he's very happy as he is going home for a one week long vacation. People have strange ways of venting out their happiness, sometimes at the expense of others:-)
Couple of roomies join us only during meals , so thankfully they ensure that our room is not crowded. Perhaps they are smart enough to utilise their time for better things.
Right now I'm pretty much tempted to join the group watching some good video on my roomie's notebook but I guess I am pretty much into this blogging thing..so may be later.-)
Another roomie of mine who got engaged without him being present at the occasion is pretty cool about his future and has no apprehensions about marriage despite his young age. From the time I have seen him he 's pretty much mature and responsible and very much ready to get into the next phase of his life. I wish him all the very best for his future. On second thoughts I 'm praising him because he will be actively reading my blogs and post good comments as well.
And before I get up to make tea I wanna say one more thing I 'm not happy with the response of one of the so called oracle experts in my room despite providing him the spreport, trace and watever god forsaken information dbas seek. Hopefully he will read this blog and work harder on future issues undertaken by him. Oh yeah hes proud of the fact that he has published many articles on meta link, and we techies take solace from our bizarre achievements.
Signing off for the time being, gotta make tea and I will have plenty of time to continue blogging this weekend.